Monday, March 17, 2008

Wild Kingdom

I may be dating myself but when Sunday night rolled around I really looked forward to Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom with Marlin Perkins followed by The Wonderful World of Disney. My lucky parents had a couple of quiet hours with the three of us kids glued to the TV.

Of course children have soooooo many TV programming options now which makes me even more nostalgic for the simplicity of limited choices. Do kids really want to be responsible for all the banal choices they're asked to make? The routine was that we had to go to bed straight after Disney, but it didn't matter because we were satisfied with our week's worth of viewing pleasure.

Well, good news! A new version of Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom is back on Animal Planet. It previewed Sunday March 2nd at 7:00 pm. Here is a guide to this season's shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your thoughts : )